POSITION: Customer Experience Champion
LOCATION: St. Louis Park, MN
REPORTS TO: General Manager
Areas of Responsibility:
The Customer Experience Champion is the point of communication with the Lloyd Security customers to ensure they have a positive experience with every interaction. They are responsible to communicate, document, and follow through with the customer and report any escalating issues to the Vice President of Operations. Areas the Customer Experience Champion interacts with are: account inquiries, new customer setup and training, customer surveys, customer insurance requirements, system trouble reports, customer retention, Lloyd Loyalty Move Program and cancellations.
Areas of Impact:
The Customer Experience Champion is responsible for leading customer retention by marketing the Lloyd Loyalty Move Program, promoting new product offering, and monitoring customer accounts for trouble signals. He or She will ensure that clients are utilizing their existing system to the fullest capability through monitoring Alarm.com login and usage rates, monitoring system arming activity, as well as providing information for additions to the existing system.
• Proactively identify solutions to non-standard requests and solve problems on own as appropriate
• Basic customer support with Technical Issues, Service Requests and Billing Questions
• Follow up with Orphan Lloyd Security accounts, which includes but is not limited to, marketing material via email and mail, contacting new homeowners via telephone and email, contacting real estate agent via telephone and email, scheduling technician on reactivating Lloyd Security account, or scheduling Technology Consultant visit.
• Lead customer retention, promote Lloyd Loyalty Move Program, and process cancellations
• Upsell on Alarm.com features with existing client base, which includes but is not limited to, additional Alarm.com products and Alarm.com monitoring levels
• Manage Alarm.com usage including courtesy calls at day after install, 10 days, 30 days, 90 days, and one year from installation.
• Resolve customer trouble signals, which includes but is not limited to, calling on trouble signals from monitoring stations, sending supporting documents to customer to resolve trouble signals, or scheduling a service call.
• Handle existing customer adds to their current system.
• Schedule service calls
• Schedule System Check Ups at anniversary date and see process through
• Generate courtesy calls after installation and service
• Follow up on Technician upsell opportunities
• Generate Proof of Monitoring Certificates and distribute
• Courtesy calls after alarm event
• Monitor Alarm.com login rate and usage – Make outbound calls and emails to train customers on usage of Alarm.com features
• Monitor Wrong Number Report and contact customers to update contact information
• Perform signal verification with Technician at job and service checkout
• Ability to work required on-call duty to handle after hour service issues.
• Create and manage outbound communication with customers including email and mail.
****The above duties and responsibilities are not intended to limit specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. It is not intended to limit any way the right of managers to assign, direct and control the work of the employees under their supervision. ****
Reporting / Working Relationship:
This position reports to the General Manger. This position works closely with the Sales Team and Operations Department.
• High School Diploma/GED or higher required
• Strong customer service skills and genuine desire to interact with customers
• History of being able to work independently and prioritize tasks
• Professional appearance
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and task management skills
• High degree of computer skills in the Microsoft technology (Outlook, MSWord, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Experience in fast-paced organizations with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Motivated team player with positive attitude and desire to learn and deliver high-quality work
• Hold a valid state driver’s license and be able to pass a standard background and drug test
• Experience in the security industry preferred, but not required
• Ability to move within the office without assistance
• Ability to operate a computer
• Ability to life 40 pounds
• Ability to verbally communicate with clients, vendors and internal personnel
FLSA: Non – Exempt
This job description is intended to convey the general nature and scope of the position and not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.