Home Automation Services in Minneapolis, MN
Home Automation systems help you control everything in your home! Lights, temperature and even your garage door can now be accessed and controlled from your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer. We can provide you with all of the equipment that is needed to control your house’s security from the palm of your hand. We have the latest in high-tech devices to manage and secure your home. Everything in your house can be controlled and monitored through your home’s control center or with the Alarm.com app.
Here are some of the features of our home automation systems:
- Remote access
- Cellular monitoring
- Energy management
Home Automation System Installation
With a home automation system, a professional installation is the way to go. A home automation system actually operates through two different, basic, types of devices; controllers and sensors. Sensors in the home, operate and detect things like motion, smoke, heat or carbon monoxide. Controllers handle the rest, they can control the air conditioning systems, heating, turning lights on and off, and they can ever lock and unlock doors around your house. Using your hand held smartphone or tablet, you can do things like arm your home security system, lock your doors or even close your garage door when you’re not at your house. Also, you can access your home security cameras and see a live video stream of what is happening around your property. With cellular monitoring, you can have your house guarded and monitored against a possible break-in to your house, 24/7.
Our packages include remote access and monitoring with alarm.com, the leader in home energy and wireless security monitoring. It includes:
- Alert notifications via text message
- Video monitoring from smartphones and tablets
- Energy management of AC thermostats
- Lighting Control, door locks and appliances
- Remote Access to the security system
Smartphone Home Security Systems
If you’re like most Minneapolis homeowners, your phone is your constant companion. You may already depend on it to monitor essential home functions, such as lighting and heat. With Lloyd Security, we take the integrated home a step further with our smartphone video surveillance app and other automated monitoring tools. Our products leverage advanced technology to put complete home security solutions in the palm of your hand. Simple, straightforward and affordable — there’s no easier way to get the peace of mind that only a Lloyd Security system can offer.
Home Automation Systems From Lloyd Security
Lloyd Security is a leader in smartphone home automation in Minneapolis and beyond. With our systems, you can:
- Remotely access home security cameras to monitor the outside of your property and keep an eye on kids, pets and elderly or sick family members
- Activate door and window locks remotely to let in guests or lock up after you leave
- Monitor for CO leaks, fire, flooding and other emergencies
- Connect to a smart thermostat for precise control over your monthly energy bills
- Automate processes and make adjustments to any connected product without having to learn any complicated menu systems or codes
We tailor our systems to your home and budget, ensuring you get only the tools you need to run your home more effectively, at a price that’s right for you.
Smartphone Video Surveillance
Our smartphone video surveillance app is one of our most popular cellphone-automated home security systems. Our video surveillance app for smartphones works with both iPhone and Android devices and is ideal for any busy homeowner who wants reassurance while at work or on vacation. We can install and set up high-definition indoor and outdoor cameras giving you clear, unobstructed views of your home. Footage is stored in the cloud for later review or streamed directly to your phone.
For more information about the Lloyd Security video surveillance app for smartphone and tablet or to learn more about any of our other mobile home automation solutions, contact our office directly. One of our expert sales representatives would be happy to put together a complete, integrated package covering all of your security, monitoring and automation needs.
More on Home Automation Features
Home automation features from Lloyd Security can truly make your home a smart home. Our systems can allow you to access and control virtually every system in your house automatically and remotely. Increase safety, reduce worry and add convenience with home automation control over such systems as:
- Lighting: Darkness is one of a criminal’s best friends. You rarely hear about anyone attempting a home invasion in the stark light of day. The more control you have over your home’s lighting, the safer you are. With Lloyd Security lighting controls, you can set your system to turn your lights on or off automatically when you arm or disarm your security system, program your lights to turn off or on according to a schedule you set or turn your lights on and off from a remote location.
Potential thieves will never know when you’re home and when you’re not. You can have the lights on and waiting for you as you arrive home in the evening and you don’t have to worry about remembering to turn all the lights off before you go to bed.
- Temperature Control: Enjoy total smartphone or other digital device control over your thermostat with Lloyd Security. Save energy by programming the thermostat to turn the temperature up or down at key times. Create minimum and maximum settings to avoid having children toy with the thermostat to make the temperature hotter or cooler than it needs to be.
- Locks: The safety and convenience of being able to lock and unlock your front door remotely is one you may wonder how you ever lived without. Never worry that you forgot to lock the front door. There’s no need to turn the car around an hour into your trip to make sure all the doors or locked, or come home from the office in the middle of the day. Just lock the door from wherever you are through your device.
If your child forgets his keys and can’t get in, just allow access with the press of a button. Is a neighbor coming by to drop something off or pick something up? You may not want to or be able to leave them a key, but you don’t have to with automated locks from Lloyd Security. Just press a button to let them in and a button to lock them out again. It couldn’t be easier to control access to your home.
Home automation features like these make the life of any homeowner easier, more efficient and safer. The level of peace of mind you’ll enjoy is priceless, but you’ll find our home automation services to be quite affordable. Contact us to find out more today.