Lloyd Security is an award-winning, fast-growing local company providing state-of-the art security, automation, and video surveillance solutions to residential and commercial clients throughout the Twin Cities. We are looking for an experienced and savvy Operations Manager who can hit the ground running in our organization.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing, coordinating, supervising and evaluating company operational activities. This individual will act as liaison between the customer and all departments within the company. The Operations Manager will be accountable for the delivery of superior service & quality, while driving efficiency, productivity and growth within the department.
OPERATIONS MANAGER JOB DUTIES:
- Efficiently schedule, route, and distribute tasks to field technicians.
- Recruit, train, supervise, lead and evaluate field technicians.
- Manage physical and truck stock inventory.
- Order parts and manage vendor relationships.
- Provide back-up technical support for Customer Service Representatives.
- Track metrics on performance & efficiency of department and make recommendations for improvements to Leadership Team.
OPERATIONS MANAGER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 years experience in Operations Management or similar position
- Power-Limited Technician (PLT) License Holder a plus
- Knowledge of electronic security field desired
- Undergraduate Degree preferred or technical school training plus experience may be substituted as determined by management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to quickly learn industry-specific software applications
- Strong negotiator with excellent analytical ability a must
- Ability to remain focused and effectively multi-task within a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and conduct diagnostics to successfully problem solve under pressure
- Motivated team player with positive attitude and desire to learn and deliver high-quality work
- Strong customer service skills and genuine desire to interact with customers
- Excellent leadership, organization and communication skills
- Must be able to pass a standard background and drug check
Submit resume to email@example.com